Our 65 mm TSA (tryptic soy agar), with Lecithin and Tween 80, contact plates supplemented with neutralizers are ideal for environmental monitoring; recovering a wide array of microorganisms from surfaces, personnel, and active air samples.
- Room Temperature Storage
- Triple Wrapped (For quicker movement through sterile ISO areas)
- Gamma Irradiated
- Growth Promotion Testing included
- Quick and Convenient Ordering process
- Standing Orders for regular shipment
- Incubation and Enumeration of Media
- Microbial Identification
Minimum Order – 5 Packs | If a custom order is needed, contact Client Care.
Shipping Method – Listed price does not include shipping & handling. The shipping method must be the same for all items purchased in this order.
- *Expedited shipping does incur additional costs but is highly recommended to greatly reduce the risk of plates becoming compromised during shipping due to possible extreme hot or cold temperature weather conditions in Texas.
- ** Please be advised that by selecting standard shipping, you are releasing Eagle of any responsibility for compromised plates due to overexposure to the elements during shipping.
Contact Client Care at 1-800-745-8916 or at email@example.com if you have a custom order or have any questions about shipping.
Educational Resources, Related Topics, & Events:
- 🔺USP PUBLISHED REVISIONS – WHAT CHANGED?
- The Who, What, Where & Whys of the SurfaceShield Wipe Sampling and Cleaning Verification Kit (Product Information Page)
- Environmental Monitoring (Article)
- Proper Environmental Surface Sampling with Agar Plates (Video)
- Consulting Services & Compliance Solutions (Services)
- Robert Hernandez named the 2022 Eagle Employee Of The Year - January 25, 2023
- Season’s Greetings & Holiday Schedule from EAGLE - December 15, 2022
- EAGLE’s Thanksgiving Day Schedule - November 10, 2022
There are no reviews yet.