Our 90 mm TSA (tryptic soy agar) plates supplemented with neutralizers are ideal for recovering a wide array of microorganisms and suitable for both active and passive air sampling as well as gloved fingertip sampling.
- Room Temperature Storage
- Triple Wrapped (For quicker movement through sterile ISO areas)
- Gamma Irradiated
- Growth Promotion Testing included
- Quick and Convenient Ordering process
- Standing Orders for regular shipment
- Incubation and Enumeration of Media
- Microbial Identification
Minimum Order – 5 Packs | If a custom order is needed, contact Client Care.
Shipping Method – Listed price does not include shipping & handling. The shipping method must be the same for all items purchased in this order.
- * Expedited shipping does incur additional costs but is highly recommended to greatly reduce the risk of plates becoming compromised during shipping due to the current high-temperature weather conditions in Texas.
- ** Please be advised that by selecting standard shipping, you are releasing Eagle of any responsibility for compromised plates due to overexposure to the elements during shipping.
Contact Client Care at 1-800-745-8916 or at email@example.com if you have a custom order or have any questions about shipping.
Educational Resources, Related Topics, & Events:
- 🔺USP PUBLISHED REVISIONS – WHAT CHANGED?
- HIGHLIGHTS from PCCA International Conference & EAGLE SEMINAR 2022! | Industry thought Leaders & influencers presenting topics on cleanroom requirements, environmental monitoring, proposed USP changes, insanitary conditions, & more. #ISTX22 (Hope to see you next year at #ISTX23 in Woodlands, TX! ( ISTX23- Update Page & Video)
- The Who, What, Where & Whys of the SurfaceShield Wipe Sampling and Cleaning Verification Kit (Product Information Page)
- Environmental Monitoring (Article)
- Proper Environmental Surface Sampling with Agar Plates (Video)
- Consulting Services & Compliance Solutions (Services)