SurfaceShield is a wipe sampling kit for the detection of drugs on surfaces at manufacturing facilities, pharmacies, hospitals, and other healthcare institutions.
Sampling with SurfaceShield is a fast, easy, and convenient method for verifying the efficacy of your cleaning program, including deactivation, decontamination, cleaning, and/or disinfection for sterile.
Samples are analyzed at Eagle, an A2LA ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, utilizing highly specific and validated methods for both hazardous and non-hazardous drugs. You can count on Eagle to provide results that are quick, reliable, and accurate.
The SurfaceShield Surface Wipe Sampling and Cleaning Verification Kit contents contain 2 sampling sets (tube, swab, single-use vial of sterile water, gloves in reclosable plastic bag), 2 10×10 cm (100 cm²) templates, a 3 oz single-use cold pack, sampling instructions insert (with QR code that provides a step-by-step video tutorial), blank labels and an insulated mailer.
SurfaceShield Wipe Sampling and Cleaning Verification Kit Includes
|2 – Sample Sets (tube, swab, single-use vial of sterile water, pair of gloves in reclosable plastic bag, 10 x 10 cm (100 cm²) template)
3 oz single-use cold pack
Sampling Instructions insert
The stated price is for the SurfaceShield Surface Wipe Sampling and Cleaning Verification Kit only. Refer to FAQ #12 or contact Eagle for analysis pricing details.
FAQs –1. How do I collect the sample?
Section 6. ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY AND CONTROL
Environmental wipe sampling for HD surface residue should be performed routinely (e.g., initially as a benchmark and at least every 6 months, or more often as needed, to verify containment). Surface wipe sampling should include:
- Interior of the C-PEC and equipment contained in it
- Pass-through chambers
- Surfaces in staging or work areas near the C-PEC
- Areas adjacent to C-PECs (e.g., floors directly under C-PEC, staging, and dispensing area)
- Areas immediately outside the HD buffer room or the C-SCA
- Patient administration areas
API not mentioned? Contact Client Care.
|Fluconazole||More To Come|
- Our SurfaceShield Surface Wipe Sampling and Cleaning Verification Kits provide you with all the items you need in order to check a surface for residue of chemicals including several USP <800> NIOSH APIs. Mitigate business risk by allowing Eagle to verify that the area sampled was cleaned appropriately.
- Eagle is a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registered A2LA ISO 17025 accredited laboratory founded in 2003 that provides analytical and microbiological testing, consultation services, and other technical services for pharmacies, highly regulated industries, and research organizations to support their compliance needs.
- If you have an active not mentioned in FAQ #9, please contact Eagle Client Care to see how we can help.
- Questions? Contact Client Care at l 800-745-8916 or email@example.com for further details.