EagleShield helps compounding facilities mitigate risk by providing compliance and safety solutions backed by scientific research. In the current environment where potential contamination is the primary concern, it is important to meticulously test your compounding environment to ensure there are no unknown contaminants, which can affect the safety of your patients and ultimately the integrity of your business. EagleShield provides products that help compounding facilities ascertain the presence or absence of viable and non-viable microorganisms.
- Eagle offers compliance solutions and consulting services.
- Eagle is an FDA and DEA registered, A2LA ISO 17025 accredited laboratory providing analytical and microbiological testing services along with expert consulting services to 503A compounding pharmacies, 503B outsourcing facilities, and pharmaceutical companies.
- Since 2003, we’ve been helping pharmacists by offering the highest quality in preparation testing for sterility, bacterial endotoxins, microbial detection, and active ingredient potency.
- Eagle Analytical consultants have over 150 years of extensive experience.
- Fast and convenient shipping from Houston, TX.
Environmental monitoring is an important element of the quality assurance program at sterile compounding facilities. These facilities need to be in a state of control that does not contribute contamination, especially microbial, to in-process materials that are to be...
What Our Clients Have To Say…
Steve Branch R.Ph says “I heard that Eagle was selling environmental plates, so I decided to give them a shot. First of all, it’s quick and easy! It’s convenient to be able to order the plates online. The process is simple and streamlined….”