EAGLE IS MORE THAN TESTING, LET OUR KNOWLEDGE WORK FOR YOU
GAP ANALYSIS AUDIT | COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS & CONSULTING | CALIBRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS | TESTING | & MORE
Chemistry Department Services
COMMITTED TO QUALITY
Our laboratory is equipped with high-technology instruments and equipment that allow us to deliver high accuracy and precision in our test results, including HPLC and UPLC equipped with UV-VIS, PDA, QDA, CAD, fluorescence detectors as well as GC-MS, ICP-OES, and TOC capabilities.
Our wide range of equipment and testing options allows us to provide our customers with testing that is most suitable to their needs.
In addition to release testing, Eagle offers stability studies in accordance with ICH guidelines to ensure that drug products retain their physicochemical quality at their intended storage conditions throughout their intended shelf life. Stability studies are required to not only to comply with the expiration dating of a drug product per CGMP requirements but also to extend the default beyond-use date (BUD) in accordance with USP <795> and USP <797>.
- Routine Release Testing
- Assay/Potency (API/Preservative)
- USP <791> pH
- Raw Material Testing
- Monograph Testing (USP/NF/EP/JP/BP)
- Identification Tests
- USP <3> Tropical and Transdermal
- USP <233> Elemental Impurities
- USP <281> Residue on Ignition
- USP <643> Total Organic Carbon
- USP <645> Water Conductivity
- USP <731> Loss on Drying (LOD)
- USP <741> Melting Range or Temperature
- USP <781> Optical Rotation
- USP <785> Osmolality & Osmolarity
- UPS <841>Specific Gravity
- USP <905> Uniformity of Dosage Units
- USP <911> Viscosity-Capillary Methods
- USP <912> Viscosity-Rotational Methods
- USP <921> Water Determination
- USP <1730> Plasma Spectrochemistry (ICP-OES)
- Environmental Wipe Sampling (SurfaceShield)
Eagle’s state-of-the-art 35,000 square foot facility and laboratory feature innovative technologies and more lab space so we can increase our efficiency and have faster turnaround times for our clients. This behind-the-scenes video gives you a tour of our laboratory and a chance to see testing as it is occurring.
Our Chemistry Team is composed of knowledgeable and capable professionals in Chemistry, who always aim to high-quality results, accuracy, and customer satisfaction as our main goals.
Got Chemistry needs? Ready to get started?
Call the Eagle Client Care Team at 800.745.8916 to request an initial consultation and discuss your operation’s specific needs.
Your Future Awaits
Our talents vary — but we all have the same drive: to find better ways to improve the lives around us. If you are looking to become part of a company that is growing and innovative, Eagle may just be what you are looking for.