COMMITTED TO QUALITY
Our laboratory is equipped with high-technology instruments and equipment that allow us to deliver high accuracy and precision in our test results, including HPLC and UPLC equipped with UV-VIS, PDA, QDA, CAD, fluorescence detectors as well as GC-MS, ICP-OES, and TOC capabilities.
Our wide range of equipment and testing options allows us to provide our customers with testing that is most suitable to their needs.
In addition to release testing, Eagle offers stability studies in accordance with ICH guidelines to ensure that drug products retain their physicochemical quality at their intended storage conditions throughout their intended shelf life. Stability studies are required to not only to comply with the expiration dating of a drug product per CGMP requirements but also to extend the default beyond-use date (BUD) in accordance with USP <795> and USP <797>.
- Routine Release Testing
- Assay/Potency (API/Preservative)
- USP <791> pH
- Raw Material Testing
- Monograph Testing (USP/NF/EP/JP/BP)
- Identification Tests
- USP <3> Topical and Transdermal
- USP <233> Elemental Impurities
- USP <281> Residue on Ignition
- USP <643> Total Organic Carbon
- USP <645> Water Conductivity
- USP <731> Loss on Drying (LOD)
- USP <741> Melting Range or Temperature
- USP <781> Optical Rotation
- USP <785> Osmolality & Osmolarity
- UPS <841>Specific Gravity
- USP <905> Uniformity of Dosage Units
- USP <911> Viscosity-Capillary Methods
- USP <912> Viscosity-Rotational Methods
- USP <921> Water Determination
- USP <1730> Plasma Spectrochemistry (ICP-OES)
- Environmental Wipe Sampling (SurfaceShield)
Eagle’s cutting-edge 35,000-square-foot facility and laboratory are equipped with advanced technologies and specialized segregated laboratory spaces to meet the diverse needs of our clients. This behind-the-scenes video provides you with an opportunity to witness testing while touring our laboratory.
Our Chemistry Team is composed of knowledgeable and capable professionals in Chemistry, who always aim to high-quality results, accuracy, and customer satisfaction as our main goals.
Got Chemistry needs? Ready to get started?
Your Future Awaits
Each of us has unique talents, but we share a common desire to enhance the lives of those around us. If you seek to join a dynamic and inventive company, Eagle could be the ideal fit for you.