EAGLE IS MORE THAN TESTING, LET OUR KNOWLEDGE WORK FOR YOU
GAP ANALYSIS AUDIT | COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS & CONSULTING | CALIBRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS | TESTING | & MORE
Microbiological Department Services
Our vast knowledge and experience in microbiological testing provide our customers with an extensive portfolio of compendial testing that accommodates product development, product validation, and product compliance to regulatory requirements. The microbiology department comprises three laboratories: Sterile Laboratory, Bacteriology Laboratory, and Biotechnology Laboratory. Below list the test services offered by the Microbiology Department.
- Sterile Laboratory
- Rapid Scan RDI® (Rapid Sterility)
- USP<71> Sterility
- BacT/Alert Sterility Test
- USP<85> Bacterial Endotoxins
- USP<85> Method Validation
- USP<788> Particulate Testing
- USP<789> Particulate Testing
- USP<790> Visual Particulate Testing
- Bacteriology Laboratory
- USP<51> Antimicrobial Effectiveness
- USP<51> Method Suitability
- USP<60> Burkholderia cepacia complex (Bcc)
- USP<60> Method Suitability
- USP<61> Microbial Enumeration
- USP<62> Objectionable Organisms
- USP<61>/<62> Method Suitability
- USP<71> Method Suitability
- USP<922> Water Activity
- USP<1231> Water for Pharmaceutical Use
- Rapid Scan RDI® Method Suitability
- BacT/Alert Method Suitability
- Biological Indicators (USP<55>, direct inoculation)
- Growth Promotion of Media
- Biotechnology Laboratory
- HCG by ELISA
- Protein quantification by ELISA
- Microbial Identification (16S/ITS/whole genomic sequencing)
- qPCR Testing for Mycoplasma
- qPCR Testing for Protein quantification
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Microbial Identification – Genetic and Phenotypic (Gram stain and BlueMount)
Eagle’s state-of-the-art 35,000 square foot facility and laboratory feature innovative technologies and more lab space so we can increase our efficiency and have faster turnaround times for our clients. This behind-the-scenes video gives you a tour of our laboratory and a chance to see testing as it is occurring.
The microbiology department consists of dedicated scientists who are committed to providing expert qualitative and quantitative assessments of sterile and non-sterile products for our customers.
Got Micro needs? Ready to get started?
Call the Eagle Client Care Team at 800.745.8916 to request an initial consultation and discuss your operation’s specific needs.
Your Future Awaits
Our talents vary — but we all have the same drive: to find better ways to improve the lives around us. If you are looking to become part of a company that is growing and innovative, Eagle may just be what you are looking for.